1. No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to residents of Tennessee who are 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM on March 12, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM on March 30, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period: 1) Visit the Lightning 100 office, 1310 Clinton Street, Nashville and request a paper entry during normal business hours, weekdays Monday through Friday 9am-5pm (limit one (1) paper entry per eligible person per day). 2) Visit Lightning100.com/hangoutvip/ then follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Bonus Entries: Eligible persons who have already entered the contest via Lightning100.com/hangoutvip/ may earn extra entries by completing varies tasks. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No other forms of entry are valid.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You are providing your information to Lightning 100 and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
3. Neither Mountain High Outfitters, The Urban Juicer + Eatery, Hangout Festival, Kaiser Wyndham Vacations, or Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. nor their agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor their agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor their agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. and will not be returned.
4. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about March 30, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value.
5. For Grand Prize: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to respond to the phone call within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she would like to accept the prize so Tuned In Broadcasting can capture winner’s name and address or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or land line service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Prize winners will be notified by Tuned In Broadcasting by phone &/or email. If Grand Prize is not claimed as instructed during this time period, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner must be at least 25 years of age at the time of registration. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
General Prize Conditions: All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with a prize or the acceptance and use of any element of a prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are winner’s responsibility. The Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the prize. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of any prizes in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by Main Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The Grand Prize will be awarded.
Grand Prize Winner will receive 2 VIP weekend passes to the Hangout Music Festival Thursday; May 16, 2019 through Sunday; May 19, 2019. Value: $2,198.00. Plus, a 2 bedroom condo from Kaiser Wyndham Vacation for 4 nights; Thursday; May 16, 2019 through Sunday; May 19, 2019. Value: (depending on the assigned dwelling) $1800-$2000 in value.
For Runner Up Prizes: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to respond to the phone call within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she would like to accept the prize so Tuned In Broadcasting can capture winner’s name and address or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or land line service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. (2) Runner Up winners will win (1) of the Sponsors Prizes. The second randomly selected eligible name will be awarded a prize pack from Mountain High Outfitters and The Urban Juicer + Eatery.
7. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
8. KAISER WYNDHAM VACATIONS will contact the Grand Prize winner directly to handle check-in arrangements.
Kaiser Wyndham Vacations will provide winner with a two bedroom condo for four nights, Thursday; May 16, 2019 through Sunday; May 19, 2019. Check out is Monday; May 20, 2019. This condo sleeps between 4-6 people. Condo must be assigned to someone at least 25 years of age. The value of this condo is roughly (depending on the assigned dwelling) $1800-$2000 in value.
9. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
10. For a Winner’s List, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. 1310 Clinton Street #215, Nashville TN 37203 for receipt by April 30, 2019
11. All sponsors reserve the right to change and/or alter the rules at any time of the promotion.
Abbreviated Text Copy
WRLT/The Hangout Festival VIP Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to residents of Tennessee who are 25 of age or older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM on March 12, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM on March 30, 2019 12:00 AM. To enter, visit www.lightning100.com and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry or fill out a paper entry form at 1310 Clinton Street Suite 215, Nashville TN. See Official Rules www.lightning100.com for complete details. Void where prohibited.