Sponsored by Tuned In Broadcasting, INC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Please read these official rules carefully.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- No purchase necessary. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Sweepstakes Period: Sing on the Green (the “Sweepstakes”)
- Contest begins at 8:00:01 a.m.Central (“CT”) on July 9th, 2018 and ends at 10:59:59 a.m. CT on August 30th, 2018.
- Winner for Week 1 (August 9th) will be announced at 12:00:01 p.m.Central (“CT”) on August 9th, 2018.
- Winner for Week 2 (August 16th) will be announced at 12:00:01 p.m.Central (“CT”) on August 16th, 2018.
- Winner for Week 3 (August 23rd) will be announced at 12:00:01 p.m.Central (“CT”) on August 23rd, 2018.
- Winners for Week 4, Day 1 (August 30th) will be announced at 12:00:01 p.m.Central (“CT”) on August 30th, 2018.
- Winners for Week 4, Day 2 (August 31st) will be announced at 12:00:01 p.m.Central (“CT”) on August 30th, 2018.
- Winners for Week 4, Day 3 (September 1st) will be announced at 12:00:01 p.m.Central (“CT”) on August 30th, 2018.
- Eligibility. Sweepstakes is sponsored Tuned In Broadcasting. Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. and Tennessee residents 18 years of age or older and living in Middle Tennessee at the time of entry. Prizes are non-transferable by winners. Employees of Sponsors are not eligible. Government Issued ID, proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Tuned In Broadcasting upon request. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Tuned In Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Sweepstakes rules are not followed. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these Sweepstakes rules, and you agree to abide all decisions of Tuned In Broadcasting.
- Entries. One (1) Way to enter for a chance to win the Sweepstakes: (a) Dial-in: Call in to our hotline at 615-524-6486 and sing your favorite song by one of the artists performing at one of the six 2018 Live on the Green Shows (Jimmy Eat World, X Ambassadors, Dispatch, Cold War Kids, Trampled By Turtles, Dr. Dog, Matt & Kim, Rainbow Kitten Surprise, The Wood Brothers, The Wild Feathers, Car Seat Headrest, ZZ Ward, Elliott Root, Theo Katzman, Rival Sons, Lissie, Mt. Joy, Rayland Baxter, Colony House, Mikky Ekko, Parquet Courts, Natalie Prass, Larkin Poe, *repeat repeat, Republican Hair, Alanna Royale, Roots of a Rebellion, The Foxies, Paul McDonald, Luthi, Arlie, Savannah Conley, The New Respects, Waker, Roscoe & Etta, Mr. Steve). The night that the artist of your song of choice is playing will be the night you are entering to win tickets for. Participants will not be able to switch for another night. By participating in the contest, you acknowledge that an audio clip of your submission may be broadcast at Lightning 100’s discretion. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time-keeping device for this sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit six (6) submissions per person.
- Winning. Winner will be determined by the Programming Director & Programming Team. Potential Winners will be notified by phone, email, or mail on or around August 9th, August 16th, August 23rd, and August 30th. Tuned In Broadcasting is not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, or out-of-service contact information. If Tuned In Broadcasting is unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected Potential Winner, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and a new Potential Winner will be selected from remaining entries. Prizes must be claimed within 5 daysof being notified. Prizes not claimed within 5 daysof winning will be forfeited.
- Prizes and Odds of Winning. The Grand Prize is 2 VIP ticket to Live On The Green for one of the 6 evenings in 2018. The date will be determined by the participant’s song submission. Whichever evening the artist whose song they submit for is playing will be the evening the are eligible to win. Prize value is approximately: $160. All upgrade fees or taxes not specifically included in the applicable prize descriptions are the responsibility of the respective Prize Winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Audio Recording Use. By entering this contest participants acknowledge that the audio recording of your submissions may be broadcast. Participants agree that the Recordings may be used by Tuned In Broadcasting Inc., including its assigns and transferees, for any purpose, including but not limited to, marketing, advertising, publicity, or other promotional purposes. Participant agrees that Tuned In Broadcasting Inc. will have final editorial authority over the use of the Recordings, and waive any right to inspect or approve of any future use of the Recordings. Participant acknowledges that they are not expecting to receive compensation for participating in the Recordings or for any future use of the Recordings. Participant releases and fully discharges Tuned In Broadcasting Inc., and its employees, agents, and representatives, from any claim, damages, or liability arising from or related to participation in the Recordings Tuned In Broadcasting Inc.’s future use of the Recordings. You may revoke this authorization at any time by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org in writing. The revocation will not affect any actions taken before the receipt of this written notification. Images will be stored in a secure location and only authorized staff will have access to them. They will be kept as long as they are relevant and after that time destroyed or archived.
- Terms and Conditions; Limitation of Liability. Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Sweepstakes Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Sweepstakes Rules. Any security breach or other attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Sweepstakes will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. Winners and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities, their employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes , from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prizes, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Sweepstakes -related or prize-related activity. Winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release. Tuned In Broadcasting retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions of Tuned In Broadcasting are final and discretionary. In the event the selected winner(s) of the prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the prize or in the event the prize is forfeited for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited in their sole discretion, may select an alternate winner from remaining entries. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Tennessee. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.
- Disclaimer and Force Majeure. Sweepstakes Sponsors, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control—this includes, but is not limited to: a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, Internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Sweepstakes or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the submission of an entry form; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the Internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to Sweepstakes ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses; (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes ; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Sweepstakes or to perform under these Rules. Sweepstakes Sponsors make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Sweepstakes Sponsors specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- These Official rules supersede all other published editions. Tuned In Broadcasting reserves the right to amend these Sweepstakes rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Sweepstakes or to comply with applicable law. Due to protection of entrants privacy, a list of winners’ names is NOT available from Tuned In Broadcasting.