Lightning 100 is partnering with Second Harvest Food Bank on Giving Tuesday to double your impact. For every dollar donated to Second Harvest on December 2, Nissan and other generous donors will double your impact up to $500,000. Help us feed our hungry neighbors and make a donation. Make a donation on December 2nd to enter for a chance to win prizes from Third Man Records!
Organized in 1978, Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee is a private, not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization. Second Harvest’s mission is to feed hungry people and work to solve hunger issues in our community. Second Harvest distributes food and other products to approximately 450 nonprofit partner agencies in 46 counties in Middle and West Tennessee. Our partners include food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, childcare facilities, senior centers, group homes, and youth enrichment programs. Last fiscal year, we were able to distribute over 28 million pounds of food throughout our service area. For more information on Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee and its programs, please visit secondharvestmidtn.org.
Double Your Impact
- Double Your Impact is Second Harvest’s matching gift campaign that we started in partnership with Nissan in 2012.
- This year, all donations received Dec 1 – 14 will be matched up to $500,000 thanks to Nissan and several individual donors.
- Every $1 will be doubled and provide 8 meals to hungry children, families and seniors.
- On December 2nd (Giving Tuesday), we are partnering with Lightning 100 for a Radio-athon to help drive up donations. Lightning 100 will be featuring Second Harvest all day long with calls in from staff and interviews from supporters.
(2) Lexus Lounge tickets to Jack White show at Bridgestone Arena on January 28, 2015
Third Man Records Vault Membership (1 year) – valued at $240
- 4 quarterly Vault packages containing vinyl
- Access to exclusive Vault content: Third Man news, music, “inside scoop”, videos, photosets, etc.
- Access to Vault Novelties store, home to exclusive records, merchandise and past Vault records
- Access to Vault-only Jack White ticket pre-sales and the opportunity for early entry at Jack White shows
- Exclusive chat room and discussion forms frequented by Jack White, Ben Blackwell and Ben Swank
Third Man Records Paramount Box Set No. 2 – Valued at $400
- 800 newly-remastered digital tracks, representing 175 artists
- 90+ fully-restored original 1920s-30s Paramount ads from Chicago Defender
- 6 x 180g LPs pressed on label-less alabaster-white vinyl, each side with its own hand-etched numeral and hand-scratched holographic image
- 250 pg. large-format clothbound hardcover book featuring original Paramount art and the label’s curious tale
- 400 pg. encyclopedia-style softcover field guide containing artist bios & portraits and full Paramount discography
- First-of-its-kind music and image player app containing all tracks and ads, housed on streamline modern USB drive
- Polished aluminum and stainless steel cabinet, evoking 1930s high art deco styling’s and America’s own Machine Age modernism
Tour of United Record Pressing – valued at $10
- If tour time is requested in 2014, must be Fridays at 11am
- 2015 day/time TBC