BUWEISER®/WRLT Made in Nashville SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
1. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter, go to www.lightning100.com and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry or be the correct caller per the on-air call-in contest instructions provided on WRLT-FM. Neither the sponsor nor any of its agencies are responsible for interrupted, malfunctioned, lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected calls. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and none will be returned.
3. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on July 17th, 2013. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 24th, 2013. For an official copy of the rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Budweiser/WRLT Made in Nashville Sweepstakes, c/o Tuned In Broadcasting, 401 Church Street, 30th Floor, Nashville, TN 37219. Limit one request per envelope. Requests must be received by July 22, 2013.
4. Neither Sponsor nor any of its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, illegible, postage due, stolen, returned, or undelivered, entries, mail or e-mail, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of sweepstakes, or website, or violate website’s Terms of Service, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other persons, computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes. Should any portion of sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate sweepstakes, and randomly select winners from valid Internet entries received prior to action taken and mail-in entries. In event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having same e-mail account, authorized subscriber of e-mail account used to enter will be deemed to be entrant, the winner, and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is natural person who is assigned e-mail address by Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, Inc. and none will be returned.
5. Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing to be held on or about July 25th, 2013 from all eligible entries received by the station, whose decision is final. Winners will be notified by email or telephone. Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions allowed but sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value.
6. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Any prize notification or prize returned to the sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of an alternative winner (time permitting). Winners must be 21 years of age or older and will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within five (5) days of prize notification. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older as of the end date of the sweepstakes and may be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within five (5) days of prize notification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of winner.
7. Sweepstakes is open to TN residents 21 years of age or older, except employees and their families of the WRLT, Anheuser-Busch, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesalers and individual retail licensees. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
8. Acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the winner.
9. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
10. Grand Prizes (15): One pair of tickets to the Budweiser Made in Nashville concert at Marathon Music Works in Nashville, Tennessee on July 26th, 2013. Transportation, taxes, gratuities or other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50.00. If a winner cannot accept prize as specified by sponsor, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes is $750.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
11. For the names of the winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope by September 26, 2013 to: Budweiser/WRLT Made in Nashville Sweepstakes, c/o Tuned In Broadcasting, 401 Church Street, 30th Floor, Nashville, TN 37219.
Ó 2013 Anheuser-Busch, Budweiser® Beer, St. Louis, MO