Material Terms Template
TUNED IN BROADCASTING has chosen to participate in Aptivada, LLC’s Summer 2019 Cash Contest Promotion (the “National Cash Promotion”), which is a national, multi-station contest. Official Rules for the National Cash Promotion can be found here: Lightning100.com/rules. In addition to, and in conjunction with, the National Cash Promotion, TUNED IN BROADCASTING has chosen to provide a local daily qualifier prize of one pair of VIP tickets to Live On The Green Music Festival 2019. These Material Terms govern the Local Promotion. Aptivada is not responsible for the administration of the Local Promotion, including winner selection or the awarding of prizes.
- Promotional Period: The Local Promotion begins on or about Monday, July 1st, 2019 and ends on or about Friday, August 2nd, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit the last keyword entry is Friday, August 2nd, 2019 at 11:59pm in TUNED IN BROADCASTING’s time zone.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of Tennessee, 21 years of age or older, except employees ofAptivada, ParticipatingStationsand other Sponsors (as defined in the Official Rules for the National Cash Promotion), other television or radio stations located in the same market as TUNED IN BROADCASTING, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotion partners (if any), and members of their immediate families or persons living in the same household. This Local Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States and where prohibited. Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements will be disqualified and unable to win.
- Entry Method: During the Promotional Period, you may enter the Local Promotion in one of the following ways:
- Listen to TUNED IN BROADCASTING at the time(s) specified on-air for a keyword to be announced. Then, visit TUNED IN BROADCASTING’s website and follow the instructions to enter by submitting the keyword, or
- Visit TUNED IN BROADCASTING’s and CapStar Bank’s social media account and look for a post announcing the keyword. Then, visit TUNED IN BROADCASTING’s website and follow the instructions to enter by submitting the keyword.
Limit five (5) unique keyword entries per person per day. Keywords must be submitted on the same day that the keyword announcement or post is made. Entrants must submit all information required on the entry form, which may include first and last name, telephone number, email address, home address, and/or date of birth.
- Prizes and Odds of Winning:
- A total of twenty-five (25) prizes each consisting of (1) Pair of VIP tickets to Live On The Green Music Festival will be awarded in the Promotion. One (1) prize will be awarded each weekday during the Promotional Period, except that a prize will not be awarded on July 4, 2019 and two (2) prizes will be awarded on July 5, 2019. Prizes will be awarded in the form of 2 tickets.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted except in TUNED IN BROADCASTING’S sole discretion. TUNED IN BROADCASTING reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable or greater value (as determined by TUNED IN BROADCASTING in its sole discretion). The prize is expressly limited to the item listed above.
- d.By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Aptivada, TUNED IN BROADCASTING, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parents and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winners will be randomly selected by TUNED IN BROADCASTING from among all eligible entries via random drawing conducted on weekdays following the day on which the Local Promotion keywords were first announced/posted.
- Winner will be contacted by TUNED IN BROADCASTING at the phone number or email provided at the time of entry. The call may appear on caller ID as coming from an out-of-state, unfamiliar, or “UNKNOWN” area code or number. TUNED IN BROADCASTING expects to contact winners between approximately 9:00am and 10am CDT. TUNED IN BROADCASTING is not responsible for any prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Aptivada’s control.
- If applicable, the notification call may be recorded and played on-air.
- Prior to awarding a prize, TUNED IN BROADCASTING in its sole discretion may require verification of winner’s identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo ID.
- Decisions of TUNED IN BROADCASTING with respect to winner selection and the awarding of prizes are final and binding when made.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a winner list following completion of the Local Promotion, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “Official Rules” or “Winner List” to:
TUNED IN BROADCASTING MAILING ADDRESS
- TUNED IN BROADCASTING
- CAPSTAR BANK