General Rules for the Divine Night with Adam Devine Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Please read these official Contest rules carefully.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
A Divine Night with Adam Devine and Wells Adams will start on Friday, January 30th through February 10th. Listeners can fill out an entry form and answer a series of questions at Lightning100.com before midnight on February 8th, 2015, and the winner will be announced February 10th, 2015. On that Day, Lightning 100 Staff will choose the top 20 Finalists and 2 alternates from entries received who seem most compatible. Each day Wells Adams will read the profiles on-air and have listeners help, via social media, with the selection of the two most compatible contestants. The two most compatible will be chosen on February 10th and win a date chaperoned by Wells Adams on Friday February 13th, 2015. The Date will consist of Dinner at Tempur Chocolates complements of 312 Pizza and VIP access to Adam Devine at Marathon Music Works, including a meet and greet with Adam Devine. The 2 chosen will each receive a $50 gift card to Pure Salon. The top ten submissions submitted (besides the winning two) will receive VIP tickets to the Bitter Ball at Tin Roof on February 13th. The decision by the Lightning 100 staff is final.
This contest is open to legal residents of Middle Tennessee 21 years of age or older who has not won any other prize(s) from the radio station in the last thirty days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named. Employees of Lightning 100 their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
Prizing offered for the contest is as follows:
(10) Single VIP tickets to the 3rd Annual Bitter Ball at Tin Roof February 13th, 2015
(1) Grand Prize package to be awarded on February 10th, 2015
Grand prize package consists of: (2) VIP Tickets to Adam Devine at Marathon Music Works on February 13th, 2015. Two (2) $50 gift cards to Pure Salon in Marathon Village. And dinner for 2 provided by Tempur Chocolates and 312 pizza company. Total Estimated value of the Grand Prize Package- $400
Entry Period: – A Divine Night with Adam Devine Contest (the “Contest”) entry period begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central (“CT”) on January 30th, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 6th, 2015 (the “Entry Period”).
Contest Period: – A Divine Night with Adam Devine Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central (“CT”) on January 30th, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 am. CT on February 10, 2015 (the “Contest Period”).
There is only 0ne (1) way to enter for a chance to win the contest: Visit Lightning100.com’s Contest Page and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. No other forms of entry are valid. Only one (1) entry per person.
No purchase is necessary to enter any WRLT contest.
2. Contestants must possess a valid form of Government Issued identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to that will be presented to WRLT and accepted before the prize is awarded.
3. Anytime you call the WRLT studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
4. As a winner of a WRLT contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash and carry zero cash value. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. WRLT reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the WRLT studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600. Estimated Grand Prize value: $400
7. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), WRLT delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as WRLT awarding the prize to the winner. WRLT shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. WRLT shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.8. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the WRLT studios, 1310 Clinton Street #215, Nashville, TN 37203, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. WRLT reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
11. WRLT, assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. WRLT, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
12. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, WRLT reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of WRLT management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
13. WRLT reserves the right to amend the rules to the contest at any time, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law.
14. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: (615)777-5100.
15. WRLT shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Station’s control.
16. The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on Lightning100.com:
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must be a legal US resident.
c. Any problems with the internet or email are not WRLT’s responsibility.
d. Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
e. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests may not be heard at all. Contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream may be slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when WRLT contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
17. A copy of these rules are available during business hours at the Tuned In Broadcasting Offices 1310 Clinton Street #215. Nashville, TN 37203.
A Divine Night with Adam Devine and Wells Adams will start on Friday, January 30th through Tuesday, February 10th. Listeners fill out an entry form and answer a series of questions at Lightning100.com before midnight on February 8th, 2015, and the winner will be announced February 10th, 2015. On that Day, Lightning 100 Staff will choose the top 20 Finalists and 2 alternates from entries received who seem most compatible. Each day Wells Adams will read the profiles on-air and have listeners help, via social media, with the selection of the two most compatible contestants. The two most compatible will be chosen on February 10th and win a date chaperoned by Wells Adams on Friday February 13th, 2015. The Date will consist of Dinner at Tempur Chocolates compliments of 312 Pizza and VIP access to Adam Devine at Marathon Music Works, including a meet and greet with Adam Devine. The 2 chosen will each receive a $50 gift card to Pure Salon. Ten runners up will receive VIP tickets to The 3rd Annual Bitter Ball at Tin Roof on February 13th! Click here to enter!
Smooth Hound Smith
Smooth Hound Smith is a foot stompin’ American roots duo comprised of “One-Man-Band” Zack Smith (guitars/vocals/foot drums/harmonicas) and Caitlin Doyle (vocals/percussion). Established in 2012, and currently based in East Nashville, TN, they record and perform a varied and unique style of folky, garage-infused rhythm & blues. Using primal foot percussion, complex, fuzzed-out, finger-picked guitar patterns, warbled harmonicas, tasty harmonies and A LOT of tambourine, they are able to create something rugged and visceral- a modern interpretation of early blues, soul, and rock ‘n’ roll music that harkens back to the traditions of hazy front porch folk songs as well as raucous back-alley juke joints.
The duo has traveled over 70,000 road miles, playing over 500 shows in over 30 states in the last two years. They’ve shared the stage with artists such as Robert Earl Keen, The David Mayfield Parade, Matthew Perryman Jones, Charlie Parr, Possessed By Paul James, Shawn Mullins, and more. Their self-titled debut album received “top adds” on Americana Radio in early 2014, as well as garnered attention from media outlets such as Nashville’s independent radio, WRLT Lightning 100, and publications like American Songwriter and RELIX Magazine. Their music has also recently been featured on MTV’s The Real World. They are set to record their second full-length record in early 2015 at Welcome To 1979 Studios with producer Chris Mara at the helm (Jason Isbell, North Mississippi Allstars, Keane), and will be touring heavily throughout 2015.
Forecastle Festival is a port-of-call where the world gathers to experience the best in Music, Art, Activism. The 2015 festival will be 7/17-19 on the Louisville Waterfront. A Forecastle is a superstructure at the bow of a ship where the crew is housed. Hard at work in the unruly sea, it’s a place workers gather after a long day to unwind. A place where the people come together, for one whale of a good time.
The Daily Howl
Lightning 100 debuts “Make Your Colors Run” by The Daily Howl on the615.
The Daily Howl encapsulates Nashville’s rising rock scene. Steeped in the Southern swagger only native Nashvillians can radiate and pushing the boundaries of pop music, The Daily Howl interweaves their Southern charm and raucous personalities with rich, harmonically complex pop music.
The band was founded in 2009 by Matthew and Aaron Cates, Kodi Temes, and Blake Burton– musicians intimately familiar with both current and classic rock music. Within their first release The Revolver E.P. are nods to past and present: The lyric of “Make Your Colors Run” echoes 1960s surrealism, the guitar solo calling to mind “Taxman” from the classic Beatles album to which their E.P.’s title makes a nod. The album’s fifth track, “First World Problems,” artfully combines Nirvana’s lyrical irony with lush vocal harmony. “Turn off Your Radio” and “Stoney Bitch” emulate the garage rock revival of the 2000s and incorporate elements of Chess Records era blues. The sound is unashamedly commercial, yet unbelievably raw.
Live, the band pulls no punches. The Daily Howl is easily garnering a reputation as having the preeminent stage show in Nashville, possessing an incomparable energy derived from a decade of close friendship and trust which allows for six foot high scissor kicks and ceaseless spasmodic convulsions. The stage show is interactive and makes the crowd a vital part of the performance.
With their sound, their swagger, and their stage show, The Daily Howl represents Nashville’s music scene at its absolute best.
Local Artist of the week
The Daily Howl – Make Your Colors Run
Hammel - Hot Pipes – Where Is The Shore
Wells - Gavin Shea – What A Fool Will Eat – Saw Michael McDonald eating
This Just In
Kink Ador – Faithful –
The Orchardist – Break Us – Dirt On Your Hands
Chris Cole – Your Love Brings Me Home – Again & Again EP
Bands Around Town- On Tap
Kyle Cox – I Ain’t Been Lonely, Until I Met You
The Aquaducks – Just Keep Living
Golden Youth – Where’s Your Heart Gone
That’s My Kid – When You Gonna Go
You’ve been hearing “Let the Good Times Roll” by JD McPherson on 100.1 FM, now download it for free! Click here to pre-order his new album coming out on February 10th, 2015.
The 2015 CounterPoint Music Festival Lineup has arrived!! Join us over Memorial Day Weekend for CounterPoint’s 3rd Anniversary!
All #CP15 Passes are on sale now: http://bit.ly/1KNzWPZd
That’s My Kid is a rock and roll band from Nashville, TN. Lightning 100 is playing their song.
Here it is, the #ShakyKneesFest 2015 lineup! Tickets on sale this Friday at 10am at ShakyKneesFestival.com!
Bonnaroo themed Beer, Bands & Bingo – Bonnaroo 2015 Promotion:
These rules govern the Bonnaroo themed Beer, Bands & Bingo Promotion (“the promotion”). The Promotion begins on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 and ends on Tuesday, March 10, 2015.
Each Tuesday during the Promotion Dates, Lightning 100 & Tin Roof Nashville on Demonbreun will play Beer Bands & Bingo for a chance to win two weekend passes to The 2015 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Bonnaroo 2015 takes place June 11-14, 2015 in Manchester, TN.
Grand prize package consists of: (2) 4-day GA passes to The 2015 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Festival information at: www.bonnaroo.com
To participate in the Promotion, participants may enter at Tin Roof Nashville – Demonbreun each Tuesday beginning on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 7:30pm CDT and ending on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:59pm CDT (the “Entry Period”) as follows:
HOW TO ENTER:
Join us at Tin Roof Nashville – Demonbreun Street, Nashville, TN – each Tuesday, between 7:30-10pm CDT during the Entry Period and ask for your Beer Bands & Bingo punch card and hang out to play bingo.
During the Beer Bands & Bingo event each Tuesday during the Entry Period, each winning Bingo game card may be exchanged for an entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
Bring your punch card each week during the contest period and the Tin Roof staff will punch your card after you’ve played at least two games of bingo.
On March 10, 2015, at the end of the entry period, one entry blank will be given for entry in the Grand Prize for every punch on the punch card during the contest period.
Odds of winning Grand Prize depends upon number of eligible entries received.
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U. S. residents, who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Station, Tin Roof LLC, their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Grand Prize drawing will be held Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at the conclusion of Beer Bands & Bingo (approximately 10pm CST) inside the Green Room at Tin Roof Nashville – Demonbreun. Eligible participants MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN ON MARCH 10, 2015 AT 10PM.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) GA tickets to attend The 2015 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, June 11-14, 2015 in Manchester, TN.
b.The Prize winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older. The Prize winner and guest must sign a Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the Prize winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the Prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the Prize(s). Vouchers/certificates/tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will vouchers/certificates/tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the Prize winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any of the prize-related events.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed within thirty (90) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed or shipped to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
d.Prize(s) is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment or cash equivalent of prize(s) is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, and are not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
a.Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at approximately 10:00pm CST the Station will randomly select one (1) Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- The Station will notify the Prize winner in person following the drawing – ENTRANTS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
d.Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
e.Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within thirty (90) days of winning or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s), fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) and will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Station or its designees to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, his/her name, prize(s) won, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, voice, audio or video recording and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Station, the Promotion and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification or permission, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, illegible and incomplete entries; (v) any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station may disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and any or all future Station-administered Promotions and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize(s).
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Bonnaroo themed Beer Bands & Bingo promotion– Official Rules,” Attn: Promotion, WRLT 1310 Clinton Street Suite 215 Nashville, TN 37203. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 31, 2015 to the above address marked “Bonnaroo themed Beer Bands & Bingo promotion – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at wrlt.com.
Administrator: WRLT 1310 Clinton St. Suite 200 Nashville, TN 37203
Sponsor: Tin Roof LLC, Demonbreun Street Nashville, TN 37207
Tickets go on sale for Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival on January 17th and noon (EST).
Lightning 100 will be doing a live update during #BLAM! Full lineup will be released at 8pm.
Kendrick Lamar, Billy Joel, Run the Jewels, Slayer, Dawes, Spoon, Flying Lotus, Shakey Graves, Belle and Sebastian, the War on Drugs, Moon Taxi, My Morning Jacket, Punch Brothers, Caribou, Mac DeMarco, Sylvan Esso, Jamie xx, Iceage, Rustie, Robert Plant, Tears for Fears, Florence and the Machine, Shabazz Palaces, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, Against Me!, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Courtney Barnett, Pallbearer, SBTRKT, Flume, Woods, Alabama Shakes, Atmosphere, Dej Loaf, Earth Wind & Fire, SZA, Rhiannon Giddens, Hiss Golden Messenger, Tanya Tagaq, MØ, Tycho, Bleachers, Temples, the Very Best, and more.
Episode133. the615 1/12/15
Local Artist of the week
That’s My Kid – Come Over- TMK
Hammel - Easy Roscoe – Alright; Regina
Wells - The Busks – Ugly Girlfriend – Spare Change
This Just In
Diamond Carter – Duende – Duende
Louisa Wendorff – Every Little Thing – Arrow
A Secret Policeman’s Ball – A Young Stephen Dorff – Teenage Crimewave
Zach Wolfe & The Coyotes – All The Time – The Tri-State Series Vol. 1 : Tennessee
Live in the LC studios – Lines In The Sky – (Playin’ Live Saturday 1/17/15 at Rocketown)
Lines In the Sky (Live) – Panzerkardinal
Lines In the Sky (Live) – Dig Deeper
Bands Around Town-
Anderson East – Only You (Playin’ Live 1/12/15 at The Basement)
Fly Golden Eagle – You Look Good To Me (Playin’ Nashville Sunday Night 1/18/15 w/ Strand Of Oaks)
Tickets to the 2015 Hangout Music Festival will go on sale at 10 am EST, Tuesday, January 12. Wonder what Hangout Music Festival is like? Your friends at WRLT have attend the festival since the beginning in 2010, bringing you backstage performances and interviews from some of your favorite artist. Click here to check out Lightning 100’s festival coverage featuring Micheal Franti, The Lumineers, Old Crow Medicine Show, Brandi Carlile, Justin Townes Earle, John and Jacob, The TonTons, and more! Lightning 100 teams up with Mellow Mushroom for the second annual Hangout Games starting later this month! Stay tuned for more details coming your way.
Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival released “The 12 Days Of Roo Clues” to give you a few hints on the 2015 lineup release. Each day, Bonnaroo has released a clue for different artist performing on the farm in June. Can you guess any of the artist?
Click here to watch the HD Video
Have you been enjoying “Work It Out” on 100.1 FM? Knox Hamilton made their first visit to the LC Studio to chat with Wells Adams. Check out two acoustic songs from Knox Hamilton including “Work It Out” and “Rightfully So” live at Lightning 100.
Episode131. the615 1/5/15 The Best of 2014 Pt. 1
Dean Fields – More Than I Deserve
Liza Anne – Thin Ice
Bobby Bare Jr. – North of Alabama By Morning
Future Thieves – Secret
GGOOLLDD – Gold
Bird Dog – Faux Coup
Peyton Parker & Jon Latham – The Braver Man (Live@Jed’s)
Candle Kid – Waiting For Death
The Harmaleighs – I Keep Ticking On
The Alarms – The Axe
Kynlie – Hangin’ Round
Sexx – Surf City
Robert Ellis – Tour Song
All Them Witches stopped by the studio after their sold out Nashville Sunday Night show at 3rd and Lindsley. Check out this unreleased acoustic track from All Them Witches.
Modest Mouse debuts a new tunes on 100.1 FM after a several year hiatus. Tune in to hear “Lampshades on Fire” from their upcoming release Strangers to Ourselves coming out on March 3rd.
Preorder “Strangers To Ourselves” at iTunes: http://smarturl.it/StrangersToOurselves
Preorder “Strangers To Ourselves” at Amazon: http://smarturl.it/Strangers2Orslvs
Play “Lampshades On Fire” at Spotify: http://smarturl.it/Lampshades
Coachella returns to Indio, California on 4/10-12 and 4/17-19. Get tickets here starting this Wednesday, 1/7 at noon PST.
Episode132. the615 1/5/15
Local Artist of the week
Clemency – Runaways- You’ve Got the Fire EP (Out 2/10/15)
The Best of 2014 Pt.2
Phin- Those Killers
Fly Golden Eagle – Stepping Stone – Quarts Bijou
Daniel Ellsworth And The Great Lakes – Phantoms – Kid Tiger
The Whistles And The Bells – Transistor Resistor
All Them Witches – Live In the Lightning 100 Studios
The Weeks – Buttons
Alanna Royale – Cop Show – Achilles
Live in the LC studios – Zeke Duhon – (Playin’ Live Thursday at Mercy Lounge w/ Civil Twilight and Knox Hamilton)
Zeke Duhon (Live) – Carry Me
Zeke Duhon (Live) – Faith And Hope
Civil Twilight – Letters From The Sky
This week the Local Artists of the Week returns with Clemency and the song “Runaways.” See them for FREE at Soulshine Pizza Friday 1/9/15 at 7pm!
It was a tough year to narrow it down to the Top Lightning 100 songs played in 2014. Hope you enjoyed another great year of music from national and locals. What do you think of the list? Let us know in a comment below. Thanks for listening to WRLT, Lightning 100!
100. Jack White – Alone in My Home
99. Manchester Orchestra – Top Notch
98. Jukebox the Ghost – Great Unknown
97. Bahamas – Stronger Than That
96. Streets of Laredo – Lonsdale Line
95. Phin – Those Killers
94. Tom Petty – U Get Me High
93. Shakey Graves – Dearly Departed
92. Kings of Leon – Family Tree
91. Brett Dennen – When We Were Young
90. The Lone Bellow – Then Came the Morning
If you missed any of the 8 delicious beers we tried this Hannaukah season, we have you covered! Thanks to Matt from Rhizome Productions for helping us out. L’chaim!
« Older Entries
Episode130. the615 12/22/14 – Holiday Special
Boom Forest – The Christmas Song – Boom Forest invites you to a Very Cookie Christmas Vol. 2
Sexx - Santa Can’t Die
John Prine – I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa
Sol Cat – This Christmas
Ben Folds – Bizarre Christmas Incident
Rebecca Roubion – Christmas Lights –
James Wallace & The Naked Light – Colored Lights
Tom Mason & The Blue Buccaneers – Yo Ho Ho
Moon Taxi – It’s Only Christmas
Daniel Ellsworth And The Great Lakes - Happy Holidays From the615
Aaron Wright- Christmas Ain’t Christmas
Graham Stoner – Do you Hear What I Hear