Are you having issues with streaming, Lightning100.com, the Lightning 100 merchandise store or tickets? Please reference our troubleshooting section below. If one of these options does not help the situation, please fill out a help ticket via the form at the bottom of the page.
TROUBLE WITH STREAMING
Here are some things that might help streaming.
- Clear your browser cache. If you are unsure how to do this, please visit:
Once the cache has been cleared check the station again for streaming capability.
- Load a different browser and try the station’s stream again from the new browser. Below is a download link for Google Chrome if you do not have another browser installed.
- If you still cannot stream, turn off your virus protection and any firewall you may have on the computer, the Windows firewall. DO NOT leave it off! This is just to test if the virus protection or firewalls are blocking the stream.
- Turn off third-party add-ons/plug-ins, like specialty toolbars and ad blocker then try to stream.
- Try listening from this link. Please fill out the form below so we can alert our streaming provider with the correct info.
- Still having problems? Click here to send in a ticket.
ISSUES ON WEBSITE
- Noticed something strange on the website? Please fill out the form listed at the bottom of the page. We appreciate all feedback on our website!
- The preferred browser to view our content are Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
LIGHTNING 100 STORE
- After purchase, processing takes 2-3 business days. Standard shipping varies by destination.
- Product can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Shipping will not be refunded.
- Tracking on package can be found in confirmation email.
WINNING TICKETS FROM LIGHTNING 100
- If we have not called about tickets, they probably have not arrived yet at the station. Feel free to reach out to us to check at 615-242-5600
- Listeners will be contacted by DJs after winning tickets on social networks. Please check your mail or direct message for details.
- DJs will announce the winner on air if we are using our social networks.
- Listeners have until 5pm (CST) day of show to pick up their tickets. We are not open on Saturday and Sundays.
PRESALES ADVERTISED ON LIGHTNING 100
- Lightning 100 is not responsible for presales advertised on air. These are configured by the venue, promotor or artists.
- LIMITED tickets are available during presales.
- Tickets can sell out within minutes. Sometimes presales are solely based on luck.
- What song was that? Visit our Now Playing History to view the last 30 days of music played on Lightning 100.
- What is the studio phone number? 615-242-5600
- Where can I find out about advertising rates? Visit our sales contact page. A sales representative will get back to you as soon as possible. Office hours are from 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday.