TUNED IN BROADCASTING, INC. / WRLT
(LIGHTNING 100 – NASHVILLE’S INDEPENDENT RADIO)
No current full-time openings at Tuned In Broadcasting, INC.
Street Team (Seasonal): Looking for energetic, well-spoken and outgoing individuals to join Lightning 100’s innovative Street Team. Team members will work at various events each week and will be the face of the brand. You will interact with fans and visitors, give away prizes, take photographs and occasionally video, promote various contests or aspects of the station, and generally reach out to Lightning 100’s audience in a positive, memorable way. MORE INFORMATION HERE.
Tuned In Broadcasting (Lightning 100 / WRLT) provides a comprehensive internship experience. As a small independent station, we provide an opportunity for our interns to focus on many different areas as opposed to other programs that may focus on one specific concentration. This internship is best for students with a can-do attitude, who take initiative and fully commit to their role in the learning process. Our internships are UNPAID, so to be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning and must receive prior approval from your school to earn and receive credit hours.
Our interns will gain knowledge and experience in every department which includes:
- Promotions – creation, implementation, and coordination (on site promotions at various station events)
- Sales/Marketing – (sales support includes commercial copywriting/event creation & coordination)
- Audio Engineering – (commercial creation & recording, audio editing)
- Videographer/Editor – (in-studios, secret shows, promo pieces)
- Graphic Designer – (show flyers, logos, merch design)
- Web/Interactive/Social Media – (includes video production/shooting/editing)
- Team Lightning (fka Team Green Adventures) – (adventure event coordination)
- Live on The Green – (event management)
- General/Music Business Radio – (show creation/ management/ coordination/ marketing)
To apply for an internship with Tuned In Broadcasting, submit your application HERE by the deadline below for the semester you wish to apply:
- Fall Semester (August 20th – December 4th) Deadline: July 27th
- Spring Semester (January 14th – April 19th) Deadline: November 16th
- Summer Semester (May 13th – August 16th) Deadline: April 12th