TUNED IN BROADCASTING, INC. / WRLT
(LIGHTNING 100 – NASHVILLE’S INDEPENDENT RADIO)
Street Team Member
Entry-Level Street Team Position
Looking for energetic, well-spoken and outgoing individuals to join Lightning 100’s innovative Street Team. Team members will work various events each week and will be the face of the brand. You will interact with fans and visitors, give away prizes, take photographs and occasionally video, promote various contests or aspects of the station, and generally reach out to Lightning 100’s audience in a positive, memorable way.
To apply, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Street Team” Attach your resume and cover letter, along with any other materials you feel may enhance your application.
2+ years outside sales experience required.
To apply, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Account Executive.” Attach your resume and cover letter, along with any other materials you feel may enhance your application.
Tuned In Broadcasting (Lightning 100 / WRLT) provides a comprehensive internship experience. As a small independent station, we provide an opportunity for our interns to focus on many different areas as opposed to other programs that may focus on one specific concentration. This internship is best for students with a can-do attitude, who take initiative and fully commit to their role in the learning process. Our internships are UNPAID, so to be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning and must receive prior approval from your school to earn and receive credit hours.
Our interns will gain knowledge and experience in every department, including Sales & Marketing, Programming, and Promotions. The following is an overview of areas in which interns will participate and learn:
- Programming – all things broadcasting, chart reporting, interview prep, etc.
- Promotions – contesting, client activations, live events, community engagement initiatives
- Sales/Marketing – sales support includes commercial copywriting/event creation & coordination
- Audio Engineering – commercial creation & recording, audio editing
- Videography – in-studios, secret shows, promo pieces
- Graphic Design – social media graphics, web graphics, print materials, etc.
- Digital – social media planning, blogging, SEO
To apply for an internship with Tuned In Broadcasting, submit your application HERE by the deadline below for the semester you wish to apply:
- Summer ’23 Semester deadline: April 9th
- Fall ’23 Semester deadline: July 16th