Community is at the core of everything we do at Lightning 100. If you represent a nonprofit organization or community cause, we’re happy to use our airwaves to amplify your mission! Keep reading to learn about the various ways that Lightning 100 empowers our community and then fill out the form below to request support!
A public service announcement should be just that–a service to the community (please see the next section for event-specific requests). We will air announcements that benefit our listeners such as information about free programs, workshops or clinics, closures, and educational opportunities. Generally, we air PSAs only if they are free to the public and sponsored by a non-profit, although there are some exceptions.
If your event doesn’t qualify as a Public Service Announcement or you want a guarantee that your announcement will be heard with a certain frequency or at certain times of the day, you can reach out to our sales team directly here.
COMMUNITY EVENT DONATION & SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. (Lightning 100/WRLT) is dedicated to giving back to charitable and philanthropic causes and non-profit organizations that improve our community. We have a limited amount of inventory each month that we donate to select non-profits to help advertise fundraisers in addition to providing silent auction items. Please note, Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. does not provide cash donations and/or sponsorships.
While it’s our wish to help every organization in need, oftentimes the volume of requests that we receive exceeds our resources. So to help us maximize our community impact, please only submit a request if you meet all of the following criteria or have a special need.
- Must be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (& provide documentation). For-profit organizations who are raising money for a non-profit will not be considered and can either have the benefitting non-profit submit the request themselves or if there is a budget, can reach out to our sales team directly here.
- The organization must specifically serve the Middle Tennessee community. National and International organizations with a budget wishing to promote their events can reach out to our sales team directly here.
- The organization must not have received support from us in the same calendar year. To spread the love around, we will only accept one request, per organization, per year.
Submissions will be reviewed four times a year for each upcoming quarter. Please submit your request by the deadline to be considered:
- By December 1 for Q1 (Events occurring January-March)
- By March 1 for Q2 (Events occurring April-June)
- By June 1 for Q3 (Events occurring July-September)
- By September 1 for Q4 (Events occurring October-December)
You will be contacted within 30 days of the submission deadline if we are able to honor your request. Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, we are only able to respond to requests which are approved. Thank you for your interest in having us support your event!