Bonnaroo themed Beer, Bands & Bingo – Bonnaroo 2015 Promotion:
These rules govern the Bonnaroo themed Beer, Bands & Bingo Promotion (“the promotion”). The Promotion begins on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 and ends on Tuesday, March 10, 2015.
Each Tuesday during the Promotion Dates, Lightning 100 & Tin Roof Nashville on Demonbreun will play Beer Bands & Bingo for a chance to win two weekend passes to The 2015 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Bonnaroo 2015 takes place June 11-14, 2015 in Manchester, TN.
Grand prize package consists of: (2) 4-day GA passes to The 2015 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Festival information at: www.bonnaroo.com
To participate in the Promotion, participants may enter at Tin Roof Nashville – Demonbreun each Tuesday beginning on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 7:30pm CDT and ending on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:59pm CDT (the “Entry Period”) as follows:
HOW TO ENTER:
Join us at Tin Roof Nashville – Demonbreun Street, Nashville, TN – each Tuesday, between 7:30-10pm CDT during the Entry Period and ask for your Beer Bands & Bingo punch card and hang out to play bingo.
During the Beer Bands & Bingo event each Tuesday during the Entry Period, each winning Bingo game card may be exchanged for an entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
Bring your punch card each week during the contest period and the Tin Roof staff will punch your card after you’ve played at least two games of bingo.
On March 10, 2015, at the end of the entry period, one entry blank will be given for entry in the Grand Prize for every punch on the punch card during the contest period.
Odds of winning Grand Prize depends upon number of eligible entries received.
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U. S. residents, who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Station, Tin Roof LLC, their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Grand Prize drawing will be held Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at the conclusion of Beer Bands & Bingo (approximately 10pm CST) inside the Green Room at Tin Roof Nashville – Demonbreun. Eligible participants MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN ON MARCH 10, 2015 AT 10PM.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) GA tickets to attend The 2015 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, June 11-14, 2015 in Manchester, TN.
b.The Prize winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older. The Prize winner and guest must sign a Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the Prize winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the Prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the Prize(s). Vouchers/certificates/tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will vouchers/certificates/tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the Prize winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any of the prize-related events.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed within thirty (90) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed or shipped to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
d.Prize(s) is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment or cash equivalent of prize(s) is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, and are not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
a.Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at approximately 10:00pm CST the Station will randomly select one (1) Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- The Station will notify the Prize winner in person following the drawing – ENTRANTS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
d.Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
e.Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within thirty (90) days of winning or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s), fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) and will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Station or its designees to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, his/her name, prize(s) won, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, voice, audio or video recording and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Station, the Promotion and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification or permission, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, illegible and incomplete entries; (v) any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station may disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and any or all future Station-administered Promotions and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize(s).
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Bonnaroo themed Beer Bands & Bingo promotion– Official Rules,” Attn: Promotion, WRLT 1310 Clinton Street Suite 215 Nashville, TN 37203. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 31, 2015 to the above address marked “Bonnaroo themed Beer Bands & Bingo promotion – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at wrlt.com.
Administrator: WRLT 1310 Clinton St. Suite 200 Nashville, TN 37203
Sponsor: Tin Roof LLC, Demonbreun Street Nashville, TN 37207