Said to “hit the sweet spot between Mumford & Son’s power-folk and My Morning Jacket’s passionate post-Southern rock”, Roadkill Ghost Choir headlines this week’s Nashville Sunday Night, Live from 3rd & Lindsley. Brothers Andrew, Zach, and Maxx Shepard, with friends Stephen Garza and Kiffy Meyer, makeup this alternative rock band from DeLand, Florida. In Tongues, their debut full-length album, was released this past summer and received wide critical acclaim. The group’s accolades include touring with Band of Horses and performing on the David Letterman Show, as well as festival inclusions at Bonnaroo, SXSW, and Lollapalooza.
Desert Noises will open up for Roadkill Ghost Choir this week at Lightning 100’s Nashville Sunday Night. In order to establish a reputation as a “must-see live act”, Desert Noises has spent the majority of its time touring. Leaving behind their family and friends, front man Kyle Henderson and fellow band-mates hit the road three years ago to begin touring relentlessly, and haven’t stopped since. 27 Ways, the group’s most recent album, features “beat-oriented soul” as well as “classic psychedelic rock” influences, and pays tribute to their decision to leave their Utah Valley homes in pursuit of music.
Here is the info we have posted on Foo Fighters Facebook page about their Halloween show at Ryman Auditorium!
* This event is open to All Ages
* Please see ticket http://ryman.com/event/FooFighters for Costume policies
* All seats for this show are electronic Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets ONLY
* Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE. ORIGINAL TICKET PURCHASER MUST ATTEND THE EVENT.
* At ENTRY you must provide the CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE AND VALID PHOTO ID. Name on credit card must match photo ID.
* Entire party MUST enter the venue at the same time.
* Gift cards and single use credit cards may not be used to purchase paperless tickets.
* Ticket Limit of 2 per household
Episode122. the615 10/27/14 Halloween Special
Delta Saints – Death Letter Jubilee
Candle Kid – Waiting For Death
Karen Elson – The Ghost Who Walks
Phin- Those Killers
Fly Golden Eagle – Devil Eyes
Bi-Polar Bears – Zombie
Kelly Ruth – Monster Mash
Kyle Andrews – Get Mad
Adam Burrows – Worlds Largest Pumpkin
The Weeks – King Sized Death Bed
How I Became The Bomb – Killing Machine
Matthew Perryman Jones – waking Up The Dead