Morel tomato cream
1 ea. shallots, minced
1 T. garlic, minced
¼ # morels, rinsed well
1 c. chicken stock
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 c. heavy cream
1/8 c. Madeira
1. Toss tomatoes lightly with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in a 500 degree oven for about 8-
10 minutes, until lightly charred.
2. Sauté shallots and garlic until soft.
3. Add the morels and sauté briefly.
4. Add chicken stock and reduce by half.
5. Add cream and bring to a simmer. Fold in tomatoes.
6. Add Madeira and cook 5 minutes more.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
1 ea. whole egg
8 ea. egg yolks
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 T. salt
1 T. extra virgin olive oil
1 T. milk
1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse to bring together into a dough.
2. Remove and place on a clean, floured table. Knead for about 5 minutes until dough is firm and elastic.
3. Cover in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Remove dough and cut into ¼’s. Run through pasta machine starting with the highest
setting. Continue to roll each sheet through adjusting to the next lowest setting down to #3.
5. Cut out 4” circles, brush with water, and place 2 T. of filling in the center of each.
6. Fold in half, pressing firmly to seal. Next, fold the two corner around and seal those with
a little more water.
7. Cook in boiling, salted water for about 4-5 minutes.
8. Toss with morel & tomato sauce, and enjoy!
Chicken Boursin Filling
12 oz. shredded rotisserie chicken
8 oz. boursin cheese
1 T. fresh oregano
Salt & pepper
1. Mix ingredients well and season to taste with salt & pepper.