Calling all beer lovers! While we’re staying safe at home we have time to explore some delicious beers that can be delivered to your door or by curbside pick up. Lightning 100’s Brews, Homestyle Edition will guide you through some tasty options that will up your beer game. Tune in each weekday at 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. from April 27 through May 8 as Jayson and Matt from Rhizome Productions taste and discuss must-try “safe at home” beers.
- April 27 – Gaffel Kolsch
- April 28 – Steigl Raspberry Radler
- April 29 – Sierra Nevada Wild Little Thing Slightly Sour Ale
- April 30 – Cigar City Fancy Papers Hazy IPA
- May 1 – Hi Wire Chocolate Macaroon 10W-40
- May 4 – Left Hand Brewing Galactic Cowboy Nitro Imperial Stout
- May 5 – Stone Brewing Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager
- May 6 – Terrapin Watermelon Gose
- May 7 – Monday Night Brewing Lundi IPA
- May 8 – Alltech Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale
Lightning 100’s Brews, Homestyle Edition is brewed up by Lipman Brothers, Rhizome Productions and Lightning 100. Enjoying Brews, Homestyle Edition? Check out our Brews In Bloom and Summer Sips series!