- Nonperishable Food Donations will be accepted from 1pm to 3pm at Edley’s BBQ located at 2706 12th Ave S. Nashville, TN
- No purchase necessary. Must 18 years of age or older to participate in the Foo Fighters giveaway. Must show valid ID at the time of entry.
- Each Five pounds of nonperishable food donated earns one additional entry for a chance to win 2 seats (winner’s name will be placed on a guest list) to the Foo Fighters concert on Friday, October 31, 2014 at the Ryman Auditorium
- Food will be weighed onsite by a Second Harvest Food Bank representative and donation receipt given. One additional entry for every 5lb’s on nonperishable food.
- All food donations will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
- Winner will be announced onsite at approximately 3:30pm CST. Must be present to win.
- Must arrive & be in line by 3:00pm CST
- Most needed items are peanut butter, canned meat (chicken/tuna), canned fruit and vegetables, soups and stews, pasta and cereal.
- Monetary donations will not be accepted for entry in the giveaway.
- Winner cannot already have purchased tickets to the Foo Fighters concert at The Ryman Auditorium on 10/31/14. Please go to http://ryman.com/event/FooFighters for more specific information on ticketing.
- To learn more about Second Harvest and our mission, please visit secondharvestmidtn.org
Said to “hit the sweet spot between Mumford & Son’s power-folk and My Morning Jacket’s passionate post-Southern rock”, Roadkill Ghost Choir headlines this week’s Nashville Sunday Night, Live from 3rd & Lindsley. Brothers Andrew, Zach, and Maxx Shepard, with friends Stephen Garza and Kiffy Meyer, makeup this alternative rock band from DeLand, Florida. In Tongues, their debut full-length album, was released this past summer and received wide critical acclaim. The group’s accolades include touring with Band of Horses and performing on the David Letterman Show, as well as festival inclusions at Bonnaroo, SXSW, and Lollapalooza.
Desert Noises will open up for Roadkill Ghost Choir this week at Lightning 100’s Nashville Sunday Night. In order to establish a reputation as a “must-see live act”, Desert Noises has spent the majority of its time touring. Leaving behind their family and friends, front man Kyle Henderson and fellow band-mates hit the road three years ago to begin touring relentlessly, and haven’t stopped since. 27 Ways, the group’s most recent album, features “beat-oriented soul” as well as “classic psychedelic rock” influences, and pays tribute to their decision to leave their Utah Valley homes in pursuit of music.
Here is the info we have posted on Foo Fighters Facebook page about their Halloween show at Ryman Auditorium!
* This event is open to All Ages
* Please see ticket http://ryman.com/event/FooFighters for Costume policies
* All seats for this show are electronic Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets ONLY
* Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE. ORIGINAL TICKET PURCHASER MUST ATTEND THE EVENT.
* At ENTRY you must provide the CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE AND VALID PHOTO ID. Name on credit card must match photo ID.
* Entire party MUST enter the venue at the same time.
* Gift cards and single use credit cards may not be used to purchase paperless tickets.
* Ticket Limit of 2 per household
Episode122. the615 10/27/14 Halloween Special
Delta Saints – Death Letter Jubilee
Candle Kid – Waiting For Death
Karen Elson – The Ghost Who Walks
Phin- Those Killers
Fly Golden Eagle – Devil Eyes
Bi-Polar Bears – Zombie
Kelly Ruth – Monster Mash
Kyle Andrews – Get Mad
Adam Burrows – Worlds Largest Pumpkin
The Weeks – King Sized Death Bed
How I Became The Bomb – Killing Machine
Matthew Perryman Jones – waking Up The Dead