Morel tomato cream
1 ea. shallots, minced
1 T. garlic, minced
¼ # morels, rinsed well
1 c. chicken stock
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 c. heavy cream
1/8 c. Madeira
1. Toss tomatoes lightly with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in a 500 degree oven for about 8-
10 minutes, until lightly charred.
2. Sauté shallots and garlic until soft.
3. Add the morels and sauté briefly.
4. Add chicken stock and reduce by half.
5. Add cream and bring to a simmer. Fold in tomatoes.
6. Add Madeira and cook 5 minutes more.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
Make sure to tag #L100life in your photos!
Leon Bridges stopped by the studio after his sold out show with Lord Huron at Ryman Auditorium and solo show at 3rd and Lindsley. It’s obvious that Nashville has fallen in love with Leon Bridges. Hope you enjoy this live performance of “Coming Home” and River” live from the LC studio. Click here to listen to the full audio interview.
Lightning 100 had a blast helping LC kick off the grand opening of The Goat! Check out some photos from the event. For handcrafted food, assorted brews, and year-round entertainment, look no further than your own backyard. The Goat bar and restaurant from LC specializes in good times with great friends, and offers an array of options for you to get together. From events and live music to competitive leagues including volleyball, cornhole, and euchre, there’s always a good reason to get out to The Goat. We’re located in LC’s premier communities in Columbus, Louisville, and Nashville and open to the public year-round. Come hang out with us and see what’s on tap.