WRLT launches a new Sunday Night show, “Music Business Radio“, that spotlights the inner workings of the music business. Hosted by local music marketer David Hooper, each show features a prominent industry professional who offers insight into how the music business works. Top-level local music executives are invited as guests, and within months — are actually calling the station wanting to be the featured guest of the week!
Lightning 100 celebrates 10 years of weekly “Nashville Sunday Night” broadcasts. Music Director Keith Coes and the venue’s manager, Ron Brice, have been responsible for booking over 500 consecutive weekly broadcasts!
What we were listening to in 2006
01. The Fray – How To Save A Life
02. Shawn Mullins – Beautiful Wreck
03. Ray Lamontagne – Three More Days
04. Nickel Creek – Jealous Of The Moon
05. Gomez – See The World
06. Mat Kearney – Nothing Left To Lose
07. KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
08. Gnarls Barkley – Crazy
09. Jack Johnson – Upside Down
10. Death Cab For Cutie – I Will Follow You Into The Dark
11. Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
12. Keane – Is It Any Wonder
13. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California