Thank you to all the bands that submitted to Lightning 100’s Music City Mayhem presented by Regions! Our local panel is hard at work listening to the 300+ submissions. All 32 finalists will be notified via email by May 31. Tune in to the615 show at 6:15 p.m. on June 6 when hosts Justin Hammel and Adam Culver will highlight the 32 Music City Mayhem finalists. Competition begins on Friday, June 10 and runs through Friday, July 1.
Lightning 100’s Music City Mayhem Live Showdown will take place on Saturday, July 9 at Marathon Music Works with four finalists and one wild card band. The Music City Mayhem Live Showdown is a free, 18+ show. The stakes are high, so join us to vote for your favorite band!
The winning band will win a coveted slot at Lightning 100’s Live On The Green Music Festival 2016, a free artwork design as well as 50 branded t-shirts and posters courtesy of Project 615, three days of studio time with an engineer from Forty-One Fifteen Homestyle Recordings and a photo/video EPK prize package from Ford Photographs. The winning band’s song will also be spun in regular rotation on Lightning 100 for one month. ONErpm will provide:Free music distribution to all download, streaming, and mobile services (i.e. iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube, Shazam, TIM)
* Analysis of band’s digital assets and projected future with ONErpm marketing support
* Full-service marketing campaign
– Verified profiles on social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram) and music platforms (i.e. Spotify, Shazam)
– Leverage global distribution partner relationships to secure featured placement opportunities
– Cross-promotion of YouTube channel and videos through ONErpm’s network of over 2.5 Billion monthly views
– Inclusion on ONErpm’s in-house Spotify and YouTube playlists
– Geotargeted promoted posts on Facebook (paid for by ONErpm)
– Artist spotlight in ONErpm newsletter to over 100,000 worldwide subscribers
* YouTube channel optimization (i.e. in-video programming, interactive cards) and premium monetization of videos
* Publishing administration and rights management of music and video content on YouTube
* ONErpm Studios video spotlight filmed in NYC or Nashville
* Inclusion in ONErpm’s radio promotion efforts within the US
Create, produced and presented by WRLT Lightning 100.1 FM, Live On The Green is a free outdoor music festival held at Public Square Park in Nashville, TN. The Festival showcases the city’s emerging musical talent and highlights well-known national acts. Since its inception in 2009, over 425,000 fans from 45 states and 13 countries have attended the event. The festival has hosted more than 140 performing artists, including Alabama Shakes, Cage The Elephant, Passion Pit, Ben Folds, The Head And The Heart, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Band of Horses, Cold War Kids, City and Colour, Matt & Kim, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Matt Nathanson, Ingrid Michaelson, The Wallflowers, Citizen Cope, The Wailers and more.