It’s about time for MAYHEM! Lightning 100 is excited to start taking submissions for the 10 Annual Music City Mayhem. We are looking for the next up and coming local artist to join the ranks of Moon Taxi, Roots of Rebellion, Smooth Hound Smith, Mountains Like Wax, The Voodoo Fix, Paul McDonald, Lulu Mae, Phin, and Eastern Block. One lucky band will earn the trophy and a slot at Live On The Green Music Festival! Music City Mayhem is presented by Regions Bank and sponsored Forty-One Fifteen and ONErpm.
- Spot on stage on Lightning 100’s Live On The Green Music Festival
- Air time on Lightning 100
- Distribution package from ONErpm
- Forty-One Fifteen (Homestyle Recordings)
- 3 day recording session with engineer
The coveted Lightning 100 Music City Mayhem trophy!Lightning 100’s Music City Mayhem Live Showdown will take place on Saturday, July 6 at Marathon Music Works with four finalists and one wild card band. The Music City Mayhem Live Showdown is a free, 18+ show. The stakes are high, so join us to vote for your favorite band!